Are your cardiac device patients being remotely monitored?
HeartCare Partners operate the largest, most experienced remote monitoring clinic in Australia.
Use our professional, dedicated team to provide your patients with the exceptional cardiac device care they deserve.
Remote Monitoring has the ability to check cardiac devices automatically every day to ensure optimal cardiac device performance and patient care.
Major scientific clinical trials have shown that Remote Monitoring provides:
- the standard of care for cardiac device patients
- increase in patient survival
- reduced patient morbidity
- faster notification of critical device information
- faster notification of patient clinical information
- greater patient convenience.
HeartCare Partners is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive, insightful and responsive Remote Monitoring service in the world.
Just some of the many benefits of using our Remote Monitoring service include:
- we monitor all company devices (St. Jude, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Biotronik, LivaNova)
- we take care of patient enrolment and registration onto the remote monitoring system
- Troubleshooting - We have a dedicated team of highly trained technicians able to provide patient phone set up and troubleshooting support
- Alerts - we carefully monitor and analyse all device alerts and notify all interested parties when required
- improved productivity - remote monitoring lowers your clinic burden and improves your efficiency and productivity
Be proactive about patient care.
For additional information please contact HeartCare Partners
Phone: (07) 3858 8690