- Wednesday, 14 February 2018
HeartCare Research and Innovation, a new entity of GenesisCare, is focussed on supporting research, education and innovation to improve patient outcomes.
HeartCare Research and Innovation initiatives include:
- Clinical trials
- Investigator-initiated research - doctors, nurses and cardiac physiologists are supported to conduct their own research and to publish abstracts and papers
- Clinical quality registries - GenesisCare Clinical Outcomes Registry includes PCI, Device and Heart Failure registries to measure and monitoring quality indicators including clinical outcomes
- Education – Genesis HeartCare doctors attend scientific meetings including our own annual Clinical Collaborative Conference
- Innovation – implementation of new models of care such as remote monitoring and facilitated clinics
HeartCare Research and Innovation brings the whole HeartCare network together to work on innovative projects to improve patient outcomes.
To find out more about Wear Red Day or to donate, visit www.heartresearch.com.au.