Cardiologists Queensland, Permanent Full-time
Due to the continued expansion of our network, we are currently seeking Cardiologists on a permanent basis across our Brisbane metropolitan, Sunshine Coast and Wide Bay regions.
Cardiologist sub-specialty expertise is sought across general, invasive and non-invasive and electrophysiology. Your career goals will align with our vision of “Innovating HealthCare Transforming Lives” and you will personally contribute to the network’s ongoing success as a Cardiologist in a cohesive group practice environment.
As a Cardiologist at GenesisCare you will be offered the following:
- Work in group practice with nationally and internationally recognised clinical leaders
- Opportunity to develop sub-speciality interests and expertise by virtue of a true group practice model
- Work life balance; contributing in a collegiate group with structured holiday and on-call cover
- Guaranteed income plus performance incentives to build your practice
- Long term wealth creation opportunities through equity participation
- Ability to be registered as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Fellowship of the Royal Australia College of Physicians including advanced training and specialist recognition as a cardiologist
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider number for the provision of rebatable specialist services
As one of Queensland's largest providers of cardiac care, HeartCare Partners provides a comprehensive set of cardiology services through the widest network of cardiac clinics across Brisbane and regional Queensland. This means we are accessible to more patients than any other group and that we are a 'one-stop-shop' for cardiovascular services.
Our goal is to ensure our patients receive the best possible care and are provided with advanced cardiac treatment options.
While we operate as HeartCare Partners we are also represented as HeartCare Sunshine Coast at our rooms in the Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital and HeartCare WideBay at Urraween Medical Centre.
HeartCare Partners is part of GenesisCare, Australia's largest provider of radiation oncology, cardiology and sleep treatments.
GenesisCare is Australia’s largest provider of cancer and cardiac services and also the largest provider of private cancer services in Spain and the United Kingdom. The organisation treats more than 2,500 patients every day in more than 150 locations across three countries and employs more than 2,000 committed medical professionals and management staff.
Our combined purpose is to provide excellence in patient care, deliver superior clinical outcomes, and to continue to make a very significant impact on the current service-access gap in these non-discretionary areas of health care globally.
All GenesisCare staff contribute to our strategic outcomes and are expected to embody our values in their work.
Our Vision: Innovating HealthCare, Transforming Lives.
- Collaboration - We achieve more together than we can apart. We use the power of the GenesisCare network for our shared purpose.
- Compassion - We care for our patients and each other. We seek to understand the lives of others.
- Innovation - We lead change to make healthcare better. Our courage will make a positive difference for others.
- Outcomes - We deliver quality. Finding a better way helps our patients, our people, our community and the organisation.
- Quality – deliver high quality patient care
- Access – satisfy unmet need
- Efficiency – leverage the benefits of a network
GenesisCare People and Culture